Back to the Old

I finally finished another Dresden plate block,

          dresden block 

 

and prepped another.

         new dresden 

 

The bag contains one more sewn “plate” and enough spokes to make at least one more.  That would give me 15 blocks. 

 

After I finish appliquéing block #14, I need to decide how to set them so I’ll know how many blocks I need. 

 

In all the years I’ve worked on these, I never thought about finishing them and sewing the top together.  The bottomless pile of unfinished blocks isn’t so bottomless after all.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in antiquequilts, applique. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s