I so wanted to have all the stems fused for the picture, but it was not to be.
I found a couple mistakes in the pattern and a mistake I made in the fusing. I got a little sidetracked wrapping my mind around those.
I need to pick two fabrics to replace two of my original choices. Those fabrics will not work with the background.
And no, I am not going to point out my fusing mistake. I will quietly correct it and enjoy the design opportunity instead.
My goal is to finish fusing by Monday so I can take the top to art quilt group. I miss using my sewing machine and want to get back to a stitching project. Quilting the $2 top should fill that need.