I’ve decided to pretend February never happened. Between mom spending two weeks in the hospital and hubby hurting his back I didn’t get anything done. I have big hopes for March. NOTHING lasts forever. The accidents and illnesses WILL stop.
In the spirit of hope, I have a great big Short List.
1. My Lovely Year of Finished project is the tulip quilt, same as last month. I have started quilting it.
2. Confetti Breeze. I entered this quilt in a show at the end of April. It still needs a hanging sleeve, label and embellishment.
3. Frosty #2, started but not far along. I can hardly stand looking at snow long enough to finish it.
4. The next variation of a quilt made only of squares, as part of The Visual Dance exercises. I haven’t started this one.
5. My art quilt group challenge for the month, something with curves. I have ideas but haven’t started sketching yet. I’ll blog more about this one later.
I’m excited about this list, which I hope translates into lots of finishes.
To see all the other March goals, visit Fiber of All Sorts.