So less than a month into the school year license boy managed to bring home one of those multi-symptom always evolving nasties that make you wish you could spend the day in bed. I got off easy with mostly fatigue. Still, it cut into the creative time.
Since I wasn’t up to basting a big quilt, I decided to pull out the monochromatic challenge piece and finish it in a multi-color kinda way.
I trimmed three sides and left one uneven because I liked it that way. I sketched the design in fuchsia and plan to sew it that way. It was the only color that popped when I auditioned thread.
Not sure about the rest of the design. I like to let it unfold in its own time.
My goal is to finish it for Art Quilt Group Tuesday. I am sadly behind on the monthly challenges and want off that train.
I could use a little more creative play in my life.