Yesterday we went to guild and our favorite thrift shop, always bad news for the stash. Or maybe good news, depending on how you look at it.
I picked up a yard of fossil fern and ¾ yard of a stripe that was so ugly I felt compelled to take it with me. I consider it a personal challenge to use this fabric. On the right quilt, it could be the perfect binding.
I thought the stripe was a small scrap, but the piece was mismarked. I got more than I bargained for.
Nothing used. Later this week I will have a finish.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric in: 71 3/4 yards
Fabric out: 21 5/8 yards
Net Added: 50 1/8 yards