No fabric in or out this week. I finished Retro Charm, but already counted all that fabric out.
I’ve switched to stuffing pincushion parts at night now that I’m done turning binding.
In the sewing room, the focus moved to painting. I painted the first two colors on the Richter inspired piece.
I learned to vary the width of the lines to add interest. I also learned I need to do one color at a time to prevent everything from looking like a muddy mess. I knew that but got impatient. The next round consists of adding more blue and varying the lines a bit more.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 3 2/3 yards
Fabric Out: 4 1/3
Net Fabric Used: 2/3 yard