Stash Report and Project Updates

No fabric in this week, even though I went to Joann’s yesterday. I didn’t even look at the fabric. I used 1/8 yard for the starfish pincushion pictured in the last post.
I painted the light wash over the layered paint project yesterday and it made no noticeable difference to the look of the fabric. This project is on hold until I figure out where I want to go from here. It’s definitely a background. Guess I should have started with some designs in mind.
I also started machine appliquéing the Sunflower quilt. That’s going faster than I thought it would. I’d like to finish that one and get it out of here.  In cae you missed the first one, this is a picture once I fused everything.

fused-sunflowers
I’m linking up to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 3 2/3 yards
Fabric Out: 4 1/3 + 1/8
Net Fabric Used: 2/3 + 1/8 yard

Advertisements
This entry was posted in applique, fabricpainting, stashbusting and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s