Batik Challenge Done

Look who finished another project on the April Short List!

atik-challenge-done

I swear I spent more time figuring out what to do with the batik than I did making the quilt. The fabric came from an Art Quilt Group challenge back in January.
I used fashion fabric for the binding because I didn’t want to buy anything new. It had a little more give to it than quilting cotton, but worked fine.
I painted the leaf outlines using fabric paint.
I’m linking up to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in artquiltgroup, artquilts, challenge, fabricpainting and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Batik Challenge Done

  1. Denise says:

    Congrats on another fabulous finish!!

  2. Pingback: Applique-ing The Stash | quiltpaintcreate

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s