No fabric in or out this week. I only spent maybe an hour in the sewing room all week, not counting the time I spent ironing clothes to wear to work.
Instead, I spent time on the yard and various other household chores. We have to get in the yard between torrential rains here. Not an easy thing to do this year.
I finished appliquéing the butterfly body and found a white fabric to underline the wings. The first underlining I picked was too thin and would have required multiple layers.
With rain forecast almost every day for the next week, I have big hopes for a more creative week.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 5.95 yards
Fabric Out: 8.9 yards
Net Fabric Used: 2.95 yards