No fabric in or out this week.
I finished sewing all the rectangular nine patch blocks. I like to square up at this point before I add sashing strips. That may or may not happen this afternoon.
I also had my husband cut my piece of wood for the Bell UFO quilt. I sanded down all the rough spots and rounded the edges. I glued batting all around and am in the process of sewing the batting edges together. I don’t trust the glue to hold over time.
The batting gives me a buffer between the wood and the fabric and something to sew into when I attach the bells and the ribbon.
This project is way out of the box for me, but I’m determined to finish it this month and get one more UFO off the list. That still leaves way too many UFOs, less one.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 36.95 yards
Fabric Out: 21.1 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 15.85 yards