I finished Bubbles last night out of sheer disgust at how long I’ve been working on it. It was a matter of sitting down and doing it more than it needing a lot more work. That’s one UFO down and an item off the February Short List.
I used a different facing method this time that I don’t think I’ll use again. It left the corners a bit ravel-y. I can live with it since I’m not showing the quilt, but still. I like finished corners.
That’s one yard out and no fabric in. I passed on the book sale yesterday too. I did go to Joann’s for interfacing and thread. Looking at fabric never crossed my mind while I was there.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 1.75 yards
Fabric out: 1.375 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: .375 yards