No fabric in this week.
I used a quarter yard finishing Confetti Breeze. I already counted out the fabric for the quilt itself. The current count is the sleeve and the fabric bits.
I started quilting Modern Geisha yesterday on the wide bed machine. The wide bed makes a huge difference, but I couldn’t get past the tension issues I’ve had since I bought the machine. I was quilting with the upper tension as tight as it would go and it wasn’t enough. I finally gave up and moved to the old machine. I still managed to quilt half of it.
And for all my Art Quilt Group friends, yes it’s free motion.
For the life of me, I could not figure out where to adjust the bobbin tension. Usually the screw is obvious, but I couldn’t find it. I’d decided to take it in to the dealer and have them show me or fix it, whichever was necessary.
This morning I woke up with an idea where the adjustment might be hiding. Lo and behold, I found it!
I found a screwdriver that small in a glasses repair kit.
If anyone reading this is affiliated with Pfaff, you need to start printing manuals that contain actual information. I guess they don’t want you messing with that bobbin tension. I had to remove the bobbin cover and feed plate, take off another piece and pull out the bobbin case.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 9 yards
Fabric out: 2.75 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 6.25 yards
Yarn In: 15 yards
Yarn Out: 400 yds
Net Yarn OUT: 385 yds