I changed up a few things. I used fusible fleece instead of batting to give it more stability. I fused the opening closed and reduced the quilting. I used beads to tack down the triangles because I didn’t have any cute buttons. It turned out great.
The outer fabric came from the scrap bag I bought a couple weeks ago. The lining came from a different scrap bag I bought late last year. I love that the first place I look is the Treasure Basket. No more forgetting about recent purchases.
Everything that lives next to my sewing machine fits inside: my bobbin box, my pin bowl, my snips, my machine cleaning brush and my needles. There’s still plenty of room for whatever else I might add.