I finished one of the two May blocks for the BOM. I don’t count anything out until the quilt is finished.
I keep forgetting to pay attention to how the seams fall when I press, so there were a whole lot of not nesting seams on this one. It makes it very hard to get the points to match. The second block will be better because I will re-press as many seams as I can before I start sewing the units together.
I’m questioning my sanity on this project. If I didn’t want to make a quilt in neutrals so bad, I’d probably abandon it.
I keep reminding myself how nice the quilt will look when it’s finished.
No fabric in this week. Next week is my guild’s fabric sale and the numbers will no doubt take another hit.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 40 3/8 yards
Fabric out: 8 5/8 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 31.75 yards
Yarn In: 15 yards
Yarn Out: 400 yds
Net Yarn OUT: 385 yds