I finished counting the vintage fabric I bought a few weeks ago for another 12 yards in.
The tumbler top is quilted, squared, the binding made and mostly attached. The quilt must be bigger than I thought because I was a strip short when I figured the binding. I’ll have a bust for that on the next report.
My local quilt shop started stocking linen. It looks like the fabric used as the neutral in the cat blocks. Next time I have quilt group there I will take a cat block and verify one way or the other. No rush, that project is a ways down the list.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 94.3 yards
Fabric out: 8 5/8 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 85.67 yards
Yarn In: 21 yards
Yarn Out: 400 yds
Net Yarn OUT: 379 yds