No fabric in or out. I spent more time on household chores this week after the major plumbing inconvenience. That was followed by a new, less severe, plumbing issue. I will remember this as the summer water issues.
I laid out the charm squares for the Market Bag with vague hopes of sewing them together this week. A guild meeting and other priorities may keep me out of the sewing room. Perhaps I can squeeze in embroidery time instead.
I know this is a weird picture, but I’m glad I took it. This is version two. I completely rearranged the squares on the right and replaced some fabrics after seeing the first picture. I like it much better now.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 98.25 yards
Fabric out: 19 3/8 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 78 7/8 yards