Very little creative work going on here this week. We painted half the living areas in our house over the past two weeks, and I am slowly putting everything back, not necessarily where it was before. The guys put things EVERYWHERE, which adds the extra bonus of a treasure hunt. The rest of the rooms will have to wait until I can clear the chaos.
I worked a little on what I call The Goddess block. She’s had a rough time of it. I replaced one lip and one eye because I lost the originals. I also removed her eyebrows because I thought they made her look angry.
A picture of her before she got the mildew plague:
I’ve decided to treat her as creative play. She may end up on a journal cover. I can’t see hanging her on a wall and I don’t want her shoved in a drawer. This piece reminds me that there are always options, and that every choice is an experiment.