No fabric in this week.
The Bricks top finish used a yard and a half. A lot of the fabrics came off the charity table.
With that top done and set aside for now, I started a bunch of new things. I colored the background of January’s Art Supply Play block using a rubbing plate and silver crayon. I think it looks like frost on a window. I also started embroidering around the heart.
Forcing myself into the sewing room every day has really paid off. I spent time in there 9 of the last 10 days, from 15 minutes to 2.5 hours. Although I still have my days, my mood has definitely improved.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 8.375 yards
Fabric out: 10.125 yards
Net Fabric USED: 1.75 yards
Yarn In: 0
Yarn Out: 2 yards
Net Yarn Used: 2 yards