No fabric in or out this week.
I did some reorganization yesterday and put all my homeless fabric into a dresser. I’m happy to say I didn’t fill it, but all that fabric was overwhelming. I now have two dressers of fabric, compared to half a dresser of clothes.
At least it motivated me to work on something yesterday.
No changes on the quilt in process. I spent yesterday pulling backing and batting, cutting it to size and figuring out the quilting design.
I also finished embroidering one of the bells on the pillowcase.
I used two strands of DMC floss for the flowers and leaves. I wasn’t sure about the colors when I started, but they are working out. I don’t know why it’s so much harder for me to pick thread colors than it is to pick fabric that goes together. One of life’s great mysteries.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 8.375 yards
Fabric out: 10.125 yards
Net Fabric USED: 1.75 yards
Yarn In: 0
Yarn Out: 2 yards
Net Yarn Used: 2 yards