My small group met the other weekend after three consecutive months of major snows on meeting days. During that time I didn’t start a new charity quilt.
For my next project, I chose a quilt kit I picked up off the charity table last year. Someone cut all the squares and stacked them in a large Ziploc with a construction diagram. It’s a trip around the world pattern. The colors in the picture are a bit flat.
It might not have been the best choice since the squares need sewn in the correct order to create the pattern. I had to do some unsewing when I got home because I got to talking and sewed the squares wrong.
No rush on this quilt. I only sew on it at group until it gets to the point of basting, and then I finish it at home. Best guess is that will be sometime this summer.