It’s been all about cheesecloth this week.
I added dark blue and purple paint to the blue cheesecloth from last week. I’m much happier with it now.
I also cut up the rust cheesecloth and did some experimental stitching.
I liked the zigzag stitch (top), but it wasn’t the look I wanted. Below that I tried a straight stitch. The thread matches the fabric making it hard to see.
I ended up using the straight stitch for the current project. I expect the zigzag to make an appearance in the future.
I’ve decided not to show this project in stages but will wait until it is finished.
You are such a tease! 🙂
I want the finished project to be a surprise because we are passing them as inspiration pieces. The real surprise will be whether or not I get it done in time!