Tag Archives: scrap quilts

Sunday Stash June 11, 2017

No fabric in or out this week. I made a few more churn dash blocks, up to four now. I haven’t settled on the final runner design yet. I know I have more than one block left to make in … Continue reading

Posted in scrapquilts, scraps, stashbusting | Tagged , , | 7 Comments

Third Stitching To Dye Finish

The third Stitching To Dye piece went into the second dye bath this weekend. I wanted to make sure it was done for my Art Quilt Group meeting Tuesday night. To recap, here is the finished quilt before dyeing. Here … Continue reading

Posted in artquilts, dyeing, scrapquilts | Tagged , , , , | 5 Comments

Dye Round One

I went on a quilting tear Sunday and dyed the Stitching To Dye #3 piece Sun Yellow. The last step in this experiment is to over dye it one more color. I’m thinking raspberry. I also think I’m going to … Continue reading

Posted in artquilts, dyeing, scrapquilts | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Stash Report And Two Of Three

Except for the dyeing, the third Stitching To Dye piece is finished. This experiment included adding cotton lace to the quilt as a design element. I played around with what I had and couldn’t get it to look good. It … Continue reading

Posted in artquilts, scrapquilts, stashbusting | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments

Stash Report And Taxes

No fabric added or used this week. I’m feeling frustrated lately that it takes so long for me to finish anything. I realize I need more time in the sewing room, which is much easier said than done. Because I … Continue reading

Posted in scrapquilts, stashbusting | Tagged , | 2 Comments

May Short List

No finishes off the April Short List last month. I made progress on a few things, which should lead to May finishes. The Short List includes something old (UFO), something new, a handwork project and Art Supply Creative Play. I … Continue reading

Posted in embroidery, scrapquilts, The Short List, ufos | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Stash Report And All New Projects

No fabric in this week. The Bricks top finish used a yard and a half. A lot of the fabrics came off the charity table. With that top done and set aside for now, I started a bunch of new … Continue reading

Posted in artquilts, embroidery, scrapquilts, stashbusting | Tagged , , , , , | 2 Comments