Here we are at the last Stash Report for the year.
I didn’t use near as much fabric as I thought I would this year, but my additions were down 60%. Considering a large chunk of my in number was gifted to me, I think I did well minimizing my purchases. The ultimate goal was to use more than I added, making this year a success.
I’m still working on assembling the 9 patch top. I also spent time yesterday looking for a hand work project to fill in if there’s a gap between the current project and the start of the Hand Piecing QAL. I narrowed it down to something from this book or resuming work on my only hand work UFO.
I may not need it, but I’m not scrambling if I do.
Fabric In: 14 yards
Fabric Out: 21.125 yards
Net Fabric Used: 7.125 yards