No fabric added this week and fabric out for the baby quilt.
Somewhere along the line I dropped my yarn usage. I’m picking that back up, even though nothing has changed.
Thanks to everyone for your comments. I read the other stash reports, but I can only comment on other WordPress blogs. I’ve spent hours trying to “fix” my settings so Blogger will like me, but no luck. The last time I tried commenting on Blogger I crashed my computer three times. At that point I gave up. Google has a security issue and anonymous comments disappear into nothingness.
I find all this disappointing. One of the benefits of blogging is the sense of community with other quilters, whether they blog or not. Times have changed. Social media is the new way of it. Where technology once made things easier, it now stand in the way. Sad face.
Not much progress in the sewing room this week. I picked up my old machine from dealer. I’m glad they were able to fix it. Apparently parts for older machines are not always available. I don’t consider a machine less than 20 years old to be “old”, but the manufacturer thinks otherwise.
I’m looking towards another bust next week with the finish of a UFO.
I’m linking to Patchwork Times.
Fabric In: 118 3/4 yards
Fabric out: 29 3/8 yards
Net Fabric ADDED: 89 3/8 yards
Yarn In: 21 yards
Yarn Out: 400 yds
Net Yarn OUT: 379 yds